Indoor highly resilient sports flooring system ideal for multipurpose halls, tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, footsal courts, as well as any other indoor sports court.
Combination of a mixture of PU BINDER plus SBR granules in granulometry of 0.5-2mm, applied by paver machine in thickness of 6mm up to 14mm and polyurethane elastic top coating system in 2mm thickness.
1. PU PRIMER 870 - Special, polyurethane primer. Applied by airless sprayer or brush on asphalt surfaces or on waterproof concrete surfaces without rising humidity issues.
2. Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 plus RECYCLED RUBBER 858 - Elastic, shock-absorbent, wet-pour mixture.The RECYCLED RUBBER 858 is in granulometry of 0.5-2mm. The mixture is applied by paving machine in thickness from 6mm up to12mm or more.
3. POLYSPORT STUCCO 950 - Polyurethane, elastic, two-component pore filler. Used for sealing porous prefabricated subfloor of sports floorings such as ISOPOL 854 or wet-pour cushion shock-pads. Applied by flat trowel.
4. POLYSPORT PU 951 - Polyurethane, self-leveling, two-component coat for indoor sports surfaces. It is combined with wet-pour, shock-absorbent, resilient rubber cushion as substrate to create multipurpose sports flooring systems. Pore filling with POLYSPORT STUCCO 950 precedes its application. Applied by V-notch trowel and the parallel use of spiked roller.
5. POLYSPORT 952 -Polyurethane, aliphatic, two-component top coating for indoor sport floorings. Applied, in two crossing layers by airless sprayer or short haired mohair roller.