PU PRIMER 8700.2kg/m2
BASE layer 13mm (SAFEPOL - Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 & SBR RUBBER 2-5mm 0r 3-5mm)1.5kg/m2 & 7.5kg/m2
TOP layer (SAFEPOL MULTICOLOR - Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 & EPDM 0.5-1.5mm)1kg/m2 & 5kg/m2
SEALING layer - POLYSPORT STUCCO 10501.3kg/m2
TOP coating - POLYSPORT 10520.25kg/m2
Certified system by Labosport
Elastic, seamless ,flexible coloured flooring, ideal for jogging tracks in thickness of 15-20mm.
It consists of a shock-pad base of 2 layers, first layer is a base layer of SBR granules (granulometry 2-5mm or 3-5mm) in thickness of 8 - 13mm and second layer a base of flexible, coloured epdm granules(0,5-1,5mm) in thickness of 5-7mm.Then follows a PU flexible pore filler coating POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 in 2 layers and a sealing PU UV resistant aliphatic top layer, POLYSPORT 1052, in two crossing layers.
- PU PRIMER 870 - Polyurethane primer. Applied by brush, roller or spray.
- SAFEPOL - Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 and SBR RUBBER (in granulometry 2-5mm or 3-5mm) is applied in 13mm by paving machine.
- SAFEPOL MULTICOLOR - Mixture of PU BINDER 1118 and EPDM (in granulometry 0.5-1.5mm) is applied in 5mm by paving machine.
- POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 - PU pore filler. Applied by metal trowel.
- POLYSPORT 1052 - UV resistant polyurethane aliphatic top coating. Applied in two crossing layers, by airless spray or rollers.