PU FLEX 1401kg/m2
POLYSPORT STUCCO 10500.7 kg/m2 - 0.8 kg/m2
POLYSPORT PU 10512.0 kg/m2 - 2.2 kg/m2
POLYSPORT 10520.3 kg/m2
Outdoor highly resilient sports flooring system ideal for multipurpose areas, tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, football courts, as well as any other outdoor sports court. Combination of prefabricated shock-pads and polyurethane materials in 6-16mm average total thickness.
Certified system by LABOSPORT Institute and KIWA Institute.
1. PU FLEX 140 - Special, polyurethane, two-component adhesive. It is applied with a V-notch trowel, on dry waterproof, smooth, power-troweled surfaces of concrete, without rising humidity issues, or asphalt. Used for the application of ISOPOL 854 shock-pads or other prefabricated shock-absorbent rolls made from recycled rubber or EPDM granules.
2. ISOPOL 854 - Shock-pad in rolls. Elastic, prefabricated shock-pad made of recycled rubber granules providing shock-absorbency, in thickness of 4mm up to12mm. Used as cushion substrate before the application of polyurethane or acrylic systems.
3. POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 - Polyurethane, elastic, two-component pore filler. Used for sealing porous prefabricated subfloor of sports floorings such as ISOPOL 854 or wet-pour cushion shock-pads. Applied by a flat trowel.
4. POLYSPORT PU 1051 - Polyurethane, self-leveling, two-component coat for outdoor sports surfaces. It is combined with ISOPOL 854 as substrate to create multi-purpose shock-absorbent resilient sports flooring systems. Pore filling with POLYSPORT STUCCO 1050 precedes its application. Applied by a V-notch trowel and the parallel use of spiked roller.
5. POLYSPORT 1052 - UV-resistant, polyurethane, aliphatic, two-component top coating for outdoor sports floorings. Applied, in two crossing layers by airless sprayer or short haired mohair roller.