Indoor highly resilient sports flooring system ideal for multipurpose halls, gym floors, tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, footsal courts, as well as any other indoor sports court. Combination of prefabricated shock-pads and polyurethane materials in 6mm – 16mm average total thickness.
Certified by LABOSPORT and according to EN 14904.
1. PU FLEX 140 – Special, polyurethane, two-component adhesive. It is applied on dry waterproof surfaces of concrete, without rising humidity issues or asphalt. Used for the application of ISOPOL 854 shock-pads or other prefabricated shock-absorbent rolls made from recycled rubber or EPDM.
2. ISOPOL 854 – Shock-pad in rolls. Elastic, prefabricated shock-pad made of recycled rubber providing shock-absorbency, in thickness of 4mm up to12mm. Used as cushion substrate before the application of polyurethane or acrylic systems.
3. POLYSPORT STUCCO 950 – Polyurethane, elastic, two-component pore filler. Used for sealing porous prefabricated subfloor of sports floorings such as ISOPOL 854 or wet-pour cushion shock-pads.
4. POLYSPORT PU 951 - Polyurethane, self-leveling, two-component coat for indoor sports surfaces. It is combined with ISOPOL 854 as substrate to create multi-purpose shock-absorbent resilient sports flooring systems. Pore filling with POLYSPORT STUCCO 950 precedes its application. Applied by notched trowel and the parallel use of spike roller.
5. POLYSPORT 952 – Polyurethane, aliphatic, mat or glossy, two-component top coating for indoor sport floorings. It creates an easy-to clean, mat colored surface. It is applied on the polyurethane self-leveling coating POLYSPORT PU 951 as final surface. Applied by special paint roller or spray gun in two layers.